Download the Lifestyle Guide
|We have moved to a new site, with a new name and a new look!
We're now at:
You'll find all the same content, and a cool new design. With more features and services than ever before, its the best site we've ever had!
You will be automatically taken to Ostomyland.com in a few seconds. If you are not, please click either the link above, or this link here!
See you there!
Webmaster and Colostomist
Take me to Ostomyland.com
Because of the huge amount of information that is contained within the guide pages--and the time it takes to read on-line I have decided to make the guide available as a downloadable Adobe (.PDF) file.
If you don't have the adobe acrobat file reader plugin then you can download it for FREE from Adobe.
Because the file is zipped up you will need a file compression agent to open it--such as Winzip.
To download the file, click the link below.
Download as Adobe (.pdf) file
MD5 - d2c7d307530fad56fb0a1cf6a9d2f90c
Please note: I no longer offer the MS Word version of the download.
What is MD5?
To Check the MD5 reading of your download.
MD5 is a way of checking that the file you have downloaded has not be tampered with or altered in anyway since the webmaster (me) originally uploaded it. This helps to reassure you that no viruses or trojans have been incorperated into the file. You do NOT have to check the MD5 to open the file. It's just an additional way you can reassure yourself that the file is safe.
1. Download the MD5 program here (external site link).
2. Install the program. Then open it.
3. In the FILENAME section click the "..." button and locate the unopened guide zip file which you've downloaded from me.
4. Once you click the OPEN button the MD5 reading of that file will be shown in the "MD5 Sum" Box
5. Now copy and paste the MD5 sum on this page into the COMPARE box, and click the COMPARE button. The program will now compare the MD5 sums and tell you if they match or not.